Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two* Internet-y Things


(1) I was super pleased to run across the website of Jane Cumberbatch, a stylist and interior designer with awesome natural simple taste. It's a fabulous site all around, but since we've been sort of room-color-obsessed lately, I especially liked her Colour link. Really great.

(2) Speaking of color inspiration, I started using Domino's My Deco File feature to keep all of my grabbed and stolen "inspiration" photos in one place. I still think that Domino is outrageously overrated, but this is a handy tool. (though, photo is via Domino, actually...well, via Frolic)

*(3) Bonus! Houseblogs is back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how the bright white dishes seem to float on the painted-to-match shelves. I wonder whether it's something that looks better in a magazine or online than it would in my real, actual kitchen though.