Friday, August 15, 2008

The Short List and some eye candy

Yes, yes, I know that this Schackblog hasn't had much original content lately. Fingers crossed for any of the following this weekend:

  • clean out the workshop
  • mow the lawn
  • turn over parts of the new yard
  • plant some perennials
  • work on the guest room
  • deal with the abundance of vegetables in the fridge
In the meantime, pretty things from Desire to Inspire. Thanks for the pretty, ladies.

Love the beadboard - I should make some more cushions for our porch.




I LOVE the colorful dishes seen through the frosted glass.




Man, good stuff all around. DtI does a lot of modernish things that I tend to not like, but once in a while they post something that's just perfect. And then I steal it and post it on this blog. :)

All of the above from Stacey Brandford.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would kill for the wood floor in that bathroom. Probably not a family member or close friend, but definitely a stranger at the mall.